Monday, November 29, 2010

First time with Mia




 I find it's easyier to keep my food intake down if i drink coffee and have smokes in the morining.  But I hate those days when my body is just starving for food. I ate more then i would have liked to this after noon wich lead me to somthing else...  I did my first purge today.  I'm not sure how i feel about it.  I've always seen myself as a strickly ana girl who sometimes dables with laxatives.  To be honest it felt awesome..not the acutaul perge but the emptyness after. It was like my sins had been repented. It was almost a high.  The end of a toothbrush worked like a charm and i drank alot of water before to smooth things along.  I dont think this will be a regular thing, i would like to stay more anna, but mia is now welcome.

I continue to look at thinspo religiously. -2 lbs today

2 comments:

  1. yea, I said that I was strictly ana, even though I am not really anorexic, I still eat some stuff daily, I'm more ednos than anything. But anyway, the first time I purged I was like NO, this will not happen again, I do not think its good for my body at all, no. but it kind of started to become less of a big deal, and now I probably purge once a week. just food for thought, that sometimes you say you don't want it to be a regular thing, but if you don't make an effort to not do it again, it will be. keep your willpower up and just dodge that food so you don't even need to purge :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! ya, i agree to just keep an eye on it and try to stick to what i have been doing because it works for me most of the time.

    Stay strong girlyy :) :)

    ReplyDelete