Tuesday, November 23, 2010

First Post

                                                       I WILL REACH PERFECTION

                  



Heyy lovelys, this is my first post! This blog will be along for the journey with me as i go through my strugles with wieght and control.  It's more of a diary for me and a way to reach out to other girls and boys a like. After months of on and off control I have finally got a hold on it. It has been ten days and i have lost 4 inchs. Its a small amount, but the effort put in has been average -minimal.  Yesterday I started to grasp more controle over my appitite. The power was intoxicating. I woke up, i ate some cucumber diped in 1/2 fat ceacer.  made coffee, had a smoke. The smoke gave me a head rush, that was my reward. Did not have any craving for food for a solid 3 hours.  I hate a cracker with some cheese.  Drank another cup of coffe and had another smoke. Later Ate one pork chop with a bit of sauce.  The feeling of wakeing up after a successful day like that is amazing. Your stomach doesn't hurt because, from lack of food it shrinks and requires less to fill it.

I am  not in any way glamourising or endorsing eating disorders, this is just an online diary of what is happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment